Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Friday 15 July 2011

Créme de la Créme - furnitures

Encontré el trabajo maravilloso de una artista chilena.

“Créme de la Créme is a home run business based in Buxton, England.
It all began as an interest to transform and "upcycle" old furniture, using light colors that have the ability to uplift spaces and reflect light.

I was born and raised in Chile, where the lack of light is not particularly an issue, but since I moved to the UK in 2005, I have had big cravings for it!. White floors and light coloured furniture is helping me to cope :-)

I'm a designer by profession and visual artist by vocation, have lots of interests and I'm always eager to learn.
Inspiration comes from many sources, including other artists, nature, other cultures, music and food among others.”  Karin Momberg.

1 comment:

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.