Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Thursday 24 April 2014

Phillip...



I really want to dedicate few lines to the light of my life, my partner and best friend, the father of my children and eternal anchor to this world and its wonders!
Thanks Phillip, I love you very much… if you read this you will have a little smile on your face. :D

Thanks for everything, my life is wonderful!

We have grown together!
I found this forgotten pictures in my last trip to Chile ...


End of the day, feeling tired. Workings as a journalist in Santiago de Chile. 2000

New year 2001, London.
His incomprehensible blog :D


To pre order his book in Amazon. Clever boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.